Day 1: LONDON – CALAIS – PARIS
This morning cross the English Channel either by ferry or Eurotunnel. From Calais, begin the journey to the French capital, Paris. On arrival take a scenic boat cruise along the River Seine; these boats are flawlessly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musée d’Orsay as well as other landmarks, palaces and ornate bridges.
Breakfast N Dinner Y
Day 2: PARIS
Drive into Paris to embark on a journey to the Eiffel Tower (level 3*) for breathtaking views. Soon after Visit the “Carrousel du Louvre” home to the famous, glass pyramid (entrance to Louvre Museum not included). Visit the courtyard and wonder the Tuileries gardens famed for their pristine layout and history or enjoy your free time to explore numerous shops, restaurants and cafes in the surrounding shopping avenues. Later visit the Fragonard Perfumery outlet and learn some of the secrets of making perfumes and other scented items. In the evening enjoy a mouth watering Indian meal followed by an illumination tour of Paris, ‘the city of lights’. This panoramic tour will cover the impressive ‘Eiffel Tower’, the world famous ‘Champs Élysées’, the beautiful ‘Arc de Triomphe’ and many other historic buildings.
Breakfast Y Dinner Y
Day 3: PARIS – CALAIS – LONDON
Visit the famous Versailles Gardens, a fine example of 17th century French landscape covering an area of more than 800 hectares. Use the free time to take mesmerising photos, souvenir shopping or relax on the Royal lawns. Later depart for Calais for the channel crossing before saying “Au revoir” to the group and arriving at the drop off point.
Breakfast Y Dinner N
*Note: On occasions, due to large events, traffic, logistics and availability of reservations, it may be necessary to change the above itinerary. However, all aspects of the itinerary will be covered. In the event of Eiffel Tower restricting access the price difference for the restricted floor will be reimbursed. Eiffel Tower during national holidays or events may be substituted by Montparnasse tower or will be refunded.
• Return transportation by deluxe AC coach from your selected pick up point • Return channel crossing via Eurotunnel or Ferry
• 2 nights accommodation in a 3/4* hotel with breakfast
• 2 Indian dinners
• Entrances and sightseeing as mentioned in Tour Highlights
• Illumination tour of Paris
• All tips and service charges
• Premium service of a Star Tours’ Representative
• Eiffel Tower (level 3*) with entrance
• River Seine Boat Cruise with entrance
• Illumination Tour of Paris included in the price
• Versailles Gardens with entrance
• French Perfumery included
• Orientation Tour
• Carrousel du Louvre (Louvre Museum entrance not included)